Here are some helpful hints on taking multiple choice quizzes and tests:
- Underline and annotate the question on the test to ensure that you understand what the question is asking you.
- Try to answer the question before you look at the answers.
- Cross out any answers that you know are incorrect to prevent you from rereading them.
- If you cannot answer a question immediately, then skip it and circle it on the test so that you come back to answer it later.
- Go with your gut feeling because there is a greater likelihood that you will change your answer to the wrong answer when you second guess yourself. Only change your answer if you are 100% confident you are wrong.
- If you get stressed out, just take a deep breath and remember that you are a successful student and can finish this test!
Here are some helpful tips for being a college student. #12 looks like a pretty good idea!